Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Redcoat's Livery won't drop during my lifetime

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
ugh i have been farming for this for way too long

i just wanna make a cool outfit

Bruh. Who drops this exactly? Is it Commander Davis or is it the Redcoat Officers in Fort Basset?

I know, you can't just give me the item even though me and Fearless Finnigan totally deserve it by now...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Commander Davis drops it, keep trying. I still haven't got Captain Blood's Jacket. Some things are worth working for... like fashion!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
ugh i have been farming for this for way too long

i just wanna make a cool outfit

Bruh. Who drops this exactly? Is it Commander Davis or is it the Redcoat Officers in Fort Basset?

I know, you can't just give me the item even though me and Fearless Finnigan totally deserve it by now...
It drops from the Commander and it's kind of rare. I lucked out and only had to run Basset a few times. More importantly, is your head-patting tummy-rubbing technique up to its full potential? That could be your problem.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Actually, that Livery looks just like the Turncoat's Jacket dropped by Faye, only the colors are different.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I've done the dungeon a little over 40 TIMES now. (Seriously. Not lying.) I only had to do Miranda 3 times.

I know the Pirate101Central Wiki says that Commander Davis drops it, but Dante said that he got his Livery from the previous fight. Both fights have Redcoat Officers in them.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
MistyDragon13 on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
It drops from the Commander and it's kind of rare. I lucked out and only had to run Basset a few times. More importantly, is your head-patting tummy-rubbing technique up to its full potential? That could be your problem.
Me and Fearless Finnigan did the Good Luck emote for about 5 minutes. I don't think that's the problem.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Well folks, we got it! Turns out the world might be NOT completely against you, Lucas

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Commander Davis drops it, keep trying. I still haven't got Captain Blood's Jacket. Some things are worth working for... like fashion!
is it possible that we have another case of something like my rooke axe drop quest?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
is it possible that we have another case of something like my rooke axe drop quest?
Sparticus! Jack, welcome back! And yes, that's very likely.