Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor Buddies!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hello everyone! It's me again, President John Henry Ed- HA! Just kidding! It's me, Cruel Owen Quarrel :)
As of late I have been working on a WD character, Bloody Kiley Fisher. I'm about to start the Cavern of the Crescent Moon, or the Shock & Paw dungeon. My main roster as of now is Mormo (Coward's Bane, Mojo Echo, Improved Mojo Blast), Kan Po (Riposte, Relentless 2), and Lucky Jack Russel (Blade Storm). Old Scratch is my back-up, since he's actually very good for Witchdoctors. Anyways, I would just like to ask for some tips on how I should proceed from this point onwards, especially with companions. Thank you everyone for reading and for the continued support you guys have shown me and for answering my sometimes silly questions :p
Have a fantastic week!

PO Bloody Kiley Fisher, Level 15 Bokor

P.S.: I think for posts that are centered around different classes, I'll sign off with those characters :p

P.S.S: The rankings aren't based off of what class I think is best, just the time I've had with them.

P.S.S.S: You're amazing