Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Item ideas

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
For the next update, I would like to see a bit more yin and yang so to speak. The gear we use increases our stats and gives us abilities, but I would like to see gear that has more of a trade off. One example would be a suit of armor that gives, say, 75 armor but decreases agility by 10-15. I think it would add more diversity to the game.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
bluba4 on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
For the next update, I would like to see a bit more yin and yang so to speak. The gear we use increases our stats and gives us abilities, but I would like to see gear that has more of a trade off. One example would be a suit of armor that gives, say, 75 armor but decreases agility by 10-15. I think it would add more diversity to the game.
YAY this idea is awesome but I guess your title isn't appealing enough for people to look at it! Bravo! Best idea since Mexican food!

50,000 yars! That's how you should interpret my 1 yar that I just gave you!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
It is a really good idea
If it happened people wouldn't always use. The same items there would be a bit more diversity which pirate101 lacks

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Thank you! How might I make titles more interesting in the future? :P

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
bluba4 on Aug 16, 2015 wrote:
Thank you! How might I make titles more interesting in the future? :P
Um... you could try adding "diverse" to it, or "trade-off"... Item ideas is pretty vague.