Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Undead Pirate vs The Lord of Robots

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
My friend Benny had an incredible thought while we were discussing the el dorado arc end, since kane is stronger, faster, and smarter then any living being, what if, we have to die to beat him, be undead to gain the skills needed to equal his strength and speed

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
My friend Benny had an incredible thought while we were discussing the el dorado arc end, since kane is stronger, faster, and smarter then any living being, what if, we have to die to beat him, be undead to gain the skills needed to equal his strength and speed
A very interesting speculation, ( not one my pirate would be thrilled to test ); however, by dying, we could be united with our parents for an ultimate show down against Kane!
But also keep in mind that 'G' can tell us Kane's weakness, by this means we may be able to get around his superior strength, smarts and speed.