Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What presidio companions are best for each classes

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I already have full save files. But I wonder if my Presidio companions are good for my classes

's Dead Mike
's Gaspard de vole
#2's Lucky Jack Russel
's Lucky Jack Russel
#2's Milo Greytail
's Birgus Latro

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I already have full save files. But I wonder if my Presidio companions are good for my classes

's Dead Mike
's Gaspard de vole
#2's Lucky Jack Russel
's Lucky Jack Russel
#2's Milo Greytail
's Birgus Latro
All the Presidio Companions are good.
Your s have got good ones - Dead Mike really benefits from those buffs! And Lucky Jack is wonderful, all around companion, especially good that he's paired with a Privateer!
Gaspard De Vole will benefit from your strength buffs!
Your s have the benefit of two good melee fighters, for when the enemy get to close.
And your is lucky to have such a strong buccaneer on his side as Birgus Latro!
what no swashy?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If the presidio companion is a privateer then he is best with a privateer but if your a witch or musket then choose whoever doesn't really matter

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For me the best Presidio companions are the fallowing class below.

= I would choose either Gaspard de vole or Lucky Jack. Either of this companions are great, Gaspard may be small however like the Pelican companion with strength buff this hamster is mighty or should I say "mightier".Lucky Jack is also great for this class,also.

= I always choose Dead Mike for this class, what can I say most witchdoctors suffers from mutiny. If my witchdoctor is lucky to find a gear that grant strength buff,Mike will be a stronger undead companion.

= This class can benefit any of the Presidio companions, just stay clear of the undead dude ( No offense Mike ).

= For this class, I would say Milo or Lucky Jack.Milo can help at close combat,with his fast and powerful moves.Lucky Jack can take alot of damage,just train a strength buff to enhance his power to do more damage to the target.

=For this class, personally Lucky Jack,Gaspard de vole or crab guy. Lucky Jack will benefit great with this class for both defense, as well as might. Gaspard and crab guy for might.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
All the Presidio Companions are good.
Your s have got good ones - Dead Mike really benefits from those buffs! And Lucky Jack is wonderful, all around companion, especially good that he's paired with a Privateer!
Gaspard De Vole will benefit from your strength buffs!
Your s have the benefit of two good melee fighters, for when the enemy get to close.
And your is lucky to have such a strong buccaneer on his side as Birgus Latro!
what no swashy?
I don't have a cause the play style is too hard. And some of the companions seem like JOKES. ( Nurse Quinn, Crazy monkey and Crab Hermit ) Yet some others are gifts from above ( Fan Flanders Subodai )