Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yet Another Quest Bug... "Ulysses Triumphant!"

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
A few days ago I emailed Kingsisle Support about some trouble I had regarding a storyline quest in Aquila. The quest was "Bring Me My Bow!" and the bug did not allow me to turn in the quest to Ulysses. This issue was resolved by Kingsisle Support completing the quest for me, and I was given a link to the Pirate101 Central Wiki to learn where to receive the next quest. The website said that Ulysses would be the one to give me the quest. When I entered the Humble Cave to speak with him, there was no yellow mark above his head, which doesn't allow me to interact with him in order to receive the quest. I have no quest titled "Ulysses Triumphant!" in my quest log, so I have no way to complete be given the quest as of this moment.

I received a ticket from Kingsisle Support. For the previous bug, I received a ticket but heard no further response from Kingisle Support until I posted on the forums about my issue. I had to wait 4 days for the previous bug to be fixed, and I would rather not have a repeat of that. I am getting rather tired of these bugs, and would like to complete just the storyline for my musketeer character without anymore mishaps.

Thank you in advance! Love the game!

Merciless Scarlet Grant - Level 65 Musketeer

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Reply to your previous support ticket email and let them know this additional information.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*