Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not getting experience.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 20, 2013
Hey I am sort of new and I can't figure it out. ive been working on the story quest for a while and it says that I get experience from it, but it doesn't give it to me. why is that?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CharlesT0074 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Hey I am sort of new and I can't figure it out. ive been working on the story quest for a while and it says that I get experience from it, but it doesn't give it to me. why is that?
Hello there and welcome to the message boards, glad to have you aboard!

I was just wondering what level your pirate is, because once you reach the current max level cap of 65, you will no longer gain any additional XP that may come in from main quests, side quests and battles. Once your pirate hits 65 any XP from that point on will be 'forfeited', so to speak. Once new content and worlds are added, the level cap will be raised and you should once again see your pirate gaining XP from quests and such.

If your pirate currently is under level 65 and you are still not getting XP due, then perhaps there is another issue and P101 support should be able to help you.

Hope this helps and best of luck to you and again welcome to the message boards.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You can reach support by either using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) or e-mailing support at support@pirate101.com . If you e-mail them, you may need to provide your Account Name (NOT password), the Pirate's Name you are having trouble with, and a complete description of the problem including where the problem is occurring.

Just had a thought: Are you a member, a pay-as-you-go player, or a free player? As a member or a pay-as-you-go player, I don't think there should be a problem. I think there might be an experience cap as a free player but I am not sure. Contact Support and I know that they could help you. It could take 24 to 48 hours to get back to you (possibly another 24 to 48 hours if on a weekend or over a holiday like Thanksgiving).